Sylvania Natives is Western Pennsylvania’s only privately owned nursery exclusively growing and selling quality local genotype plants native to the region. We propagate and grow more than 80 species of plants from local seed we collect in the wild. All of our plants are container grown outside with the seasons.
Come find plants for:
- Home Gardens and landscapes
- Parks, public Gardens and School Yard Plantings
- Natural Areas, Habitat Projects and Ecological Restorations
Beautiful, Hardy, Healthy Plants for:
- Colorful blooms, April through October
- All growing conditions; full sun to full shade & dry to moist soil
- Attracting butterflies and birds
- Great looking, low maintenance gardening
- Sustainable, ecological landscaping
We love propagating and growing native plants!
Come grow with us…We’d like to grow with you!
Hours: Sun., Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri. Noon – 5:00
Closed: Sat. & Tues.
Our location is shown in the map. We are located on Ira Way off Shady Ave. between Monitor and Birchfield in Squirrel Hill.